Thursday 13 June 2013

BECOMING an ARTIST

BECOMING AN ARTIST

At school I could draw well and since then, following a different career my artistic time has been sporadic.

I didn't go to Art College but my mother's paintings and her versatility have been a great inspiration to me. 

I have held exhibitions at home in London in 1990 and 1991 and one in a local gallery Artisan in NW6 in 2011.

Now in York I have more time and space to develop my skills in a new exciting life.  I am exploring all media in two dimensional work, pastel, acrylic, watercolour, gouache, paper collages and fabric.  Exciting possibilities are endless!

 

1 comment:

  1. I like how you speak about your creative approach. It feels so true regarding many disciplines and it is inspiring too. You have pursued your work!
    Reality is spontaneously created from your heart.
    Thank you for sharing your gifts.

    ReplyDelete